Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Crazyy Spring Break

With the students of Wylam Elementary
Playing Literacy Basketball at Chelsea High School
These two weeks of spring send college students across the nation into a frenzy. Beaches, Bathing suits, and a break from school is the usual prescription used to relieve the stress of the school year. My Senior spring break was a little different than some of my friends. I left school to spend a week in Shelby County, and had a blast. I visited the incredible kids at Wilsonville Elementary, Wylam Elementary, Snow Rogers Elementary, the fun group of students at Chelsea High School as well as a very special little girl's birthday party. We read together, played literacy fast facts games, and even had a Bieber-fever moment. Right, Snow Rogers? I hope you all are having a great week! :)




Here are some of the pictures of my Crazy, wonderful spring break. Have I said it before that I love being Miss Shelby County??
GOAL!

Snow Roger's best students! :)


At Chelsea High School playing Literacy Basketball
With my new fourth grade friends at Wilsonville Elementary
More great kids at Wilsonville
We read the great book "One" and Wrote stories
about our own experiences being "the one"
With the Birthday Girl, Allie, and her friends at her party. I had the opportunity to teach these girls poise, the importance of self-confidence and had a blast rocking out to Hannah Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment